MacKenzie Management Company provides third-party management services to Physicians Pavilion, a $16 million medical office facility that opened in Bel Air, MD, in September 2008.
Property Asset Management
MacKenzie Management Company, our property and asset management group, was originally formed more than 25 years ago to manage the numerous properties in our own portfolio. Understanding the important role proficient management plays in an investment property, we have since expanded to offer full-service, third-party management of commercial real estate properties.
As owners ourselves, we apply a comprehensive, proactive approach to the commercial properties we manage, integrating tenant retention strategies, onsite physical maintenance, and financial support services to maximize investment revenue. At MacKenzie, we believe in treating tenants as individuals with respect, courtesy, and professionalism. We view tenant concerns as challenges with achievable solutions. And we understand the importance of controlling operating expenses by competitively bidding out service contracts and repair work.
MacKenzie currently manages more than 4.8 million square feet of office, retail, and flex space. Roughly 66% of this space is managed for third-party owners. We will custom tailor our services to meet our clients' individual needs.
Tenant Retention Programs
- Professional and prompt response to tenant concerns and requests
- Coordination of tenant improvements and the move-in process
- Live customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Onsite Physical Management
- Routine maintenance inspections and site visits
- Supervision of building maintenance staff
- Contracting with and oversight of third-party service providers
- Bidding, awarding, and monitoring repair and improvement work
- Preparation and presentation of monthly financial reports
- Creation of annual operating budgets
- Lease administration
- Monthly rental billings and annual pass-through reconciliations
- Rent collections, rent court filings, and evictions
- Refinancing support, including Estoppel preparation and provision of historical and financial data
- Preparation of year-end work papers for clients' tax accountants
- 1099 record keeping and reporting
- Property tax appeals
- Lease management
[ Top ]