MacKenzie Commercial Real Estate Services, LLC is proud to announce the recent completion of 14 Harford County leases. Brokered by either Senior Vice President Beetle Smith or Vice President Tom Mottley, the deals represent the consistent movement and interest surrounding the Harford County market. The leases include the following:
- Habitat for Humanity leased 3,450 square feet at 1305 Governor Court in Edgwood
- Bagel Works of Bel Air leased 3,600 square feet at 15 Churchville Road in Belcamp
- Castle Road Construction leased 2,950 square feet at 350 Granary Road in Forest Hill
- Harford County Education Association leased 1,594 square feet at 2107 Laurel Bush Road in Bel Air
- Ella Spice LCPC, Inc. leased 1,500 square feet at 522 Rock Spring Road in Bel Air
- CGC Consulting, LLC leased 1,251 square feet and Mid-Atlantic Farm Credit leased 881 square feet at 1614 Churchville Road in Bel Air
- Abundant Life Church and Integral Consulting both leased 1,000 square feet at 500 Edgewood Road in Edgewood
- Deborah Decamps, DDS leased 786 square feet at 10 W. Broadway in Bel Air
Daisey Construction leased 780 square feet at 57A Kensington Parkway in Abgindon
- Law Office of Blackhorse Legal Services leased 736 square feet at 9 W. Courtland Street in Bel Air
- Sexual Assault/Spouse Abuse Resource Center, Inc. leased 576 square feet at 260 Bel Air Square in Bel Air
- URSA leased 576 square feet at 260 Gateway Drive in Bel Air
“The consistency, coupled with the varying sizes and uses of recent transactions speaks volumes to the overall strength of the area and its ability to accommodate the demand,” stated Beetle Smith. “It is evident that Harford County remains a destination market among tenants.”
During the first half of 2015, MacKenzie has brokered 88 Harford County transactions totaling more than 287,000 square feet and valued over $22.5 million.
MacKenzie Ventures, LLC (MacKenzie) possesses the multi-disciplined team necessary to excel in Maryland’s corporate real estate community. Comprising seven firms, MacKenzie provides clients a competitive, full service platform of offerings in leasing, sales, investment sales, tenant and landlord advisory services, corporate and business consulting, commercial and residential development, general construction, property and asset management, debt and equity capital placement, and market research. With more than 150 employees and offices in Annapolis, Baltimore, Bel Air, Columbia, and Lutherville, Maryland, MacKenzie is one of the largest full service commercial real estate firms in the Mid-Atlantic. Please visit www.mackenziecommercial.com for more information.