MacKenzie Commercial Real Estate Services, LLC, the brokerage arm of MacKenzie Ventures, delivers customized solutions to landlords, tenants, and investors at every stage of the commercial real estate process, performing as a full-service real estate department by providing expert advisory services, state-of-the-art resources, and up-to-the-minute market data. Our collaborative corporate structure and the diverse qualifications of our associates, which include attorneys, CPAs, developers, bankers, appraisers, GIS and marketing professionals, provide a vast array of skill sets to draw from when preparing strategic initiatives for our clients and projects.
We are seeking a hard-working Data Administrator with skills in interpreting and communicating the why behind data and its application to our company and future business. We would like candidates to enjoy problem solving, creative thinking, and working together to communicate findings and strategies. This position will be working closely with the Marketing Team, our GIS Team, and our individual real estate agents daily. The ideal candidate is a fast-thinking problem solver with an excellent work ethic, must be self-motivated and solution-oriented that will provide support on several data and analysis-related items throughout the day.
- Enter and manage our internal data collection efforts, ensuring attention to detail, clarity, and data integrity at all levels.
- Research and track market trends and provide detailed analysis for collateral, reports, presentations, and as needed.
- Provide ad-hoc and regular reports to team members, agents, and executives.
- Integrate internal data queries with GIS software for marketing materials and presentations.
- Maintain necessary confidentiality with database information.
- Provide support and problem-solving solutions for a variety of situations.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 2-5 years of experience conducting data analysis, creating reports, and producing data visualizations in addition to analytical and ad-hoc analysis.
- Real estate experience is preferred.
- Strong collaborative skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the company.
- Extremely self-motivated and attentive to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a highly demanding environment with close deadlines.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have excellent time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is a plus.
- Written communication skills
- Must be resourceful and able to work think and work independently.
- Positive and outgoing disposition
MacKenzie Ventures, LLC (MacKenzie) possesses the multi-disciplined team necessary to excel in Maryland’s corporate real estate community. Comprising seven firms, MacKenzie provides clients a competitive, full service platform of offerings in leasing, sales, investment sales, tenant and landlord advisory services, corporate advisory, commercial and residential development, general construction, property and asset management, debt and equity capital placement, and market research. With more than 225 employees and offices in Annapolis, Baltimore, Bel Air, Columbia, and Lutherville, Maryland, MacKenzie is one of the largest full service commercial real estate firms in the Mid-Atlantic.