MacKenzie Commercial Real Estate Services, LLC, the brokerage arm of MacKenzie Ventures, delivers customized solutions to landlords, tenants, and investors at every stage of the commercial real estate process, performing as a full-service real estate department by providing expert advisory services, state-of-the-art resources, and up-to-the-minute market data. Our collaborative corporate structure and the diverse qualifications of our associates, which include attorneys, CPAs, developers, bankers, appraisers, and marketing professionals, provide a vast array of skill sets to draw from when preparing strategic initiatives for our clients and projects.
We are seeking a talented Marketing Coordinator that will work closely with our Marketing Director and Marketing Specialist to develop and execute effective marketing strategies that support sales and leasing efforts and provide day-to-day marketing support required of the firm’s brokerage division. This position is full-time and based in our Lutherville, Maryland office, providing the candidate with the opportunity to immerse themselves in a vibrant and fast-paced environment. Occasional travel may be required to the firm’s Columbia, Maryland location as needed after a three-month training period.
Responsibilities and Duties
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinating Production and Assembly of Listing Collateral: Working with the Marketing Specialist, support the creation and compilation of listing collateral, such as brochures, flyers, presentations, proposals, and other marketing collateral needs. This includes tasks like writing and/or editing text, editing graphic layouts, incorporating graphics, and ensuring the materials are visually appealing and informative.
- Proposal and Presentation Support: Assist the Marketing Specialist in the creation of proposals and presentations for clients. This involves assisting with content development, formatting, editing, and finalizing.
- Maintaining Marketing Materials and Databases: The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for organizing and managing marketing materials, including both physical and digital assets. This includes ensuring materials are up to date and maintaining associated marketing databases.
- Managing Multiple Listing Websites: The Marketing Coordinator will oversee the process of uploading and maintaining property listings on various industry websites. This may involve writing property descriptions, adding images, and updating information as needed.
- Project Management. The Marketing Coordinator works to ensure schedules are met and that the various aspects of proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials and projects are accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Printing, Binding, and Disseminating Information: This position is responsible for printing, binding, and the distribution of marketing materials.
- Event Support: Assist the Marketing Director and/or Marketing Specialist in planning and coordinating events, such as broker events, property tours, or industry conferences. This could include tasks like logistics management, collateral preparation, event coordination, and day-of and on-site event support.
- CRM Management: The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining the team's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. This involves updating client information, tracking leads and contacts, and ensuring data accuracy.
- Email Marketing & Social Media Campaigns: Assist in coordinating email marketing campaigns to include creating and scheduling email blasts, managing contact lists, and tracking campaign performance. Support the Marketing Director and/or Marketing Specialist with social media efforts.
- Administrative Support: This position also provides project-related administrative support to ensure smooth operations and efficient execution of marketing initiatives.
- Minimum four-year degree in marketing or related field and three years’ relevant work experience; or, equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, PhotoShop, and Illustrator.
- Familiarity with marketing tools such as CRM systems, email marketing platforms, and social media management tools.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A keen attention to detail to ensure accuracy and consistency of materials and to maintain a high level of quality control required.
- Must have excellent time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Excel at multitasking and project prioritization when supporting multiple people/projects in a highly demanding environment with close deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work well with others, and a willingness to support team members and contribute to the overall success of the team are a must.
- Candidate should also be capable of working independently with minimal supervision and be able to follow directions without constant follow-up.
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new projects optimistically; ability to think outside of the box.
- Positive, outgoing disposition; willingness to learn.
MacKenzie Ventures, LLC (MacKenzie) possesses the multi-disciplined team necessary to excel in Maryland’s corporate real estate community. Comprising six firms, MacKenzie provides clients with a competitive, full-service platform of offerings in brokerage, general construction, property and asset management, debt and equity capital placement, development, and investments. With more than 225 employees and offices in Annapolis, Baltimore, Bel Air, Columbia, and Lutherville, Maryland, MacKenzie is one of the largest full-service commercial real estate firms in the Mid-Atlantic.
If interested, please send your resume to Katy Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.