MacKenzie Contracting was established in 1988 to service the needs of the MacKenzie development portfolio. Since that time, the Company has evolved into a full service general contracting and construction management firm servicing clients in all aspects of the industry. Emphasizing control over schedule and craftsmanship, our primary mission is to deliver consistently superior services in the most cost-effective way possible. Our committed staff of professional project managers, office personnel, and superintendents possess a broad range of skills and expertise which allow them to both understand and meet our clients’ needs promptly and efficiently. We are proud to boast that MacKenzie Contracting provides our clients over four centuries of combined construction experience. This depth of knowledge and experience is rare in today’s market.
- Oversee/monitor day-to-day safety procedures.
- Conduct weekly Toolbox Safety Talks.
- Conduct safety inspections on a regular basis and provide written notification of safety deficiencies.
- Enforce all MOSH/OSHA regulations.
- Keep/collect all MSDS sheets.
- Maintain a clean safe job site at all times.
- Work with Project Manager to develop the project schedule.
- Provide 2 week look-ahead schedules and review with subcontractors.
- Ensure that subcontractors meet milestone schedules and overall schedule requirements.
- Provide documentation to support any delays caused by change orders/additional work.
- Provide any field reports documenting details of subcontractor activities, manpower counts, conversations, and photo’s.
- Thoroughly know and understand contract documents.
- Understand and enforce all subcontract agreements and vendor purchase orders.
- Maintain project files with all current correspondence and document updates.
- Coordinate all project activities with subcontractors.
- Strive to maintain a positive and productive job site at all times.
- (10) years of new construction and renovation experience in the role of Project Superintendent.
- Healthcare experience is favorable
- Ability to communicate and interface with the project owner and design team.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Word and Excel experience.
MacKenzie Ventures, LLC (MacKenzie) possesses the multi‐disciplined team necessary to excel in Maryland’s corporate real estate community. Comprising seven firms, MacKenzie provides clients a competitive, full service platform of offerings in leasing, sales, investment sales, tenant and landlord advisory services, corporate and business consulting, commercial and residential development, general construction, property and asset management, debt and equity capital placement, and market research. With more than 225 employees and offices in Annapolis, Baltimore, Bel Air, Columbia, and Lutherville,Maryland, MacKenzie is one of the largest full service commercial real estate firms in the Mid‐Atlantic.