Andrew Meeder, SIOR
Senior Vice President & Principal,
MacKenzie Commercial Real Estate Services, LLC
Andrew provides corporate industrial/flex tenant representation services specializing in the Baltimore- Metropolitan area. Since joining MacKenzie, he has completed transactions in excess of 3.5 million square feet and valued at over $125 million. He represents tenants in site selection and lease/sale negotiations to minimize occupancy costs and maximize efficiency. Andrew works closely with his clients to create a customized data driven strategy to meet their real estate needs.
Having worked with a wide array of users in different industries, Andrew is able to serve his clients with a high level of expertise as they explore their real estate strategy. His deep understanding and knowledge of the market has allowed for him to educate his clients and prospects, allowing for them to make smart real estate and business decisions.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration from Roanoke College
- HD Supply - 156,400 sf
- Royal Logistics - 144,500 sf
- Sage Sustainable Electronics LLC - 143,995 sf
- Maines Paper & Food Service - 125,000 sf
- Northpoint Development - 51,000 sf
- Rosendin Electric - 37,585 sf
- Civic Works - 25,000 sf
- Servpro of HC - 20,000 sf
- VMW Express - 18,000 sf
- Chiseled Life - 16,866 sf
- Canton Railroad
- Autobahn Inc.
- Hart to Heart Ambulance Service Inc.
- TB Phila Inc.
- Butler Medical Transport
- Klover Contracting
- Crafters and Freighters Inc.
- Unit-e Technologies Inc.
- ADI Technologies Inc.
- Marjam Supply Company Inc.
- Maisel Development LLC
- Social Health Services Group, Inc.
- Conestoga Tile Ceramic Distributors Inc.
- Neu-Ion Inc.
- Optimized Thermal Systems