Matthew Curran, SIOR
MacKenzie Commercial Real Estate Services, LLC
Matt joined MacKenzie Commercial Real Estate in 2014. He specializes in office tenant representation advising his clients with leasing and sales in the Baltimore Metropolitan Statistical area. Matt works closely with Senior Vice President/Principal, Mark Deering. Matt is committed to providing his clients top-tier real estate services by understanding their objectives and delivering solutions to meet their real estate needs. His expertise and knowledge of the market allows him to educate his clients and help them to make informed real estate and business decisions.
Matt is a Baltimore native and a graduate of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech). Matt is a licensed real estate salesperson in the State of Maryland.
- Flywheel Digital: 31,000 Square Feet
- Associated Builders and Contractors: 30,000 Square Feet
- Euler Hermes: 60,000 Square Feet
- CallRevu: 21,000 Square Feet
- Clinical Associates: 17,000 Square Feet
- RELI Group: 15,000 Square Feet
- Greater Baltimore Committee (GBC): 9,000 Square Feet
- Interactive Health: 17,000 Square Feet
- Braxton-Grant Technologies: 9,000 Square Feet